Where will I stay?
We have established relationships with local short term fully furnished apartments . You will have the best available accommodation, at special prices.
Depending on your budget, we will present you with options in your budget at special pricing in the best locations. If you come with a friend we can give you the option to share with them.
How much should I budget for living expenses?
Depending on your lifestyle, budget between $250 and $500 per month for local transport, food, nightlife,.
Our team will recommend the best places to eat, visit and get fun which you deserved.
What the cost of the of this internship experence and what included.
The cost for the program is USD $4900 inclusive plus $50 application fee. Fifty percent on acceptance to program and full payment 60 days before start of program.
Included in program
- All application fees and interview process to your acceptant into the program.
- All program fees, , and guidance fee in Argentina related to the student rotation
- Airport pickup and meet and greet
- Transportation to Airport on your return.
- Housing during your stay (up to 8 week)*
- Introduction with mentor.
- Advice and guidance on public transportation.
- Argentina preparation and orientation information.
- Advice, assistance, and guidance before, during and after your stay from our local staff.
- Group rate discount on local travel and networking with other students for activities.
- Emergency advice from local mentor contact from Globalearn-IT.
- Local cell phone with local number with all incoming calls free
*Currently we have 3 housing options.
1. Private/shared apartment with all amenities and limited maid service. This will be 30-40 min by public transport to your school.
2. Shared Hotel/apartment full amenities located walking distance. Please request this early as we need to match you with another student which is not always possible
What NOT included:
- Airfare to/from your home town to Buenos Aires Argentina.
- Daily transportation to and from school and Daily meals.
- Extra activities such as
- Intensive Spanish
- Weekend Travel activities
- Local tourist activity
Will Globalearn-IT help me arrange international flights and my visa?
Yes. Please contact us and let us know any specific questions you may have. Were here to help.
What is there to do in Argentina?
As you may know Buenos Aires is the city that never gets sleep. The south of Argentina have places that you will enjoy to visit, such as Bariloche, San Martin de los Andes and more where the view is extremely invaluable.(see Additional Services Tab for travel oppertunities)
How do I get around?
We can make reconmendations on weekend trips and help you to select them and with keeping note about your budget. Local transports are very accessible in Buenos Aires. Subway, Bus, Trains and Taxi.
We can also connect you with other interns who live and work near you, enabling you to share a ride and share the costs.
Will Globalearn-IT meet me at the airport, and ensure that I settle into my accommodation, show me where the shops are, , introduce me to the company providing the internship and help answer questions I may have?
Certainly. The only thing that you have to keep in mind is that you are here to learn, work hard and have fun we will take about the rest.
How long are Globalearn-IT Intern Abroad programs?
We give you the option to select how much time you want to spend here in Argentina, getting training in one of the most competitive fields like Computer Science.. We recommend 2-3 months(typical stay is 8 weeks), but not less than a month. Special considerations and approvals (work permit) may be required over 3 months.
What is the selection criteria?
After you send in the application form we carefully select interns that are fully passionate in the area of their major studies with diverse backgrounds.
Globalearn-IT arranges unpaid intern opportunities for students and professionals looking to gain valuable work experience in Argentina. After a considerable period of time (more than 3 months) we may be be able to assit you.
It is not required to have a level of Spanish.
Can I get paid for my internship?